Monday, January 18, 2010

What a weekend!

For most this is a three day weekend.  For me, it's a four day weekend.  It's the end of the quarter and Tuesday is the day to work on report cards.  Since I finished report cards already, I'm relaxing at home doing what I love - creating scrapbook pages!  My friend LeAnn is coming over and we're going to scrap together.  This is the first time I will have had someone over to scrap in my new house.  I'm looking forward to it.  I've been getting my scrapbook room ready all day.  I'll have to post some pictures of the before and after.  I'm toying with the idea of doing an organization challenge.  I need to get all my old stuff out of there so I have room to store the stuff I actually use!

I can't wait until tomorrow.  Hopefully, I'll have lots of wonderful layouts to share!

No comments: