Sunday, May 16, 2010

New Basic Grey!

Wow!  I'm so excited.  Earlier this week, new Bo Bunny.  This morning, I wake up to an email stating that Basic Grey has announced two more new lines!  I'm drooling over these.  They're called Oliver and Olivia and they gorgeous! 

Oliver has a mix of denim blue, red, and lighter green.  Love it.  I don't have a son, but I still want this line.  There are some of the papers but I'm not too huge a fan of, but they're double sided!  So, if I don't like the first side, I do like the reverse.  The look great!

My favorite of the two is Olivia.  I love the brighter colors and they will be great for spring and summer layouts.  Olivia features pinks, greens, and whites.  I love the stripes, plaids, and tiny prints as well as all the flowers.  I can't wait to get my hands on this one and the matching embellishments.  I'm not usually big on getting a ton of BG embellishments (too expensive), but I'll be biting the bullet because they are just such a perfect compliment.  I need this paper!

Happy Scrapping!

No comments: