Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Dear Edwina, Zva, and Bo Bunny

First, the good news.  Dear Edwina, Jr is over!  The shows went so well.  I'm so impressed with how the middle schoolers pulled themselves together and put on a great show.  I am happy that I was such a big part in it.  It's very stressful to stage manage for such young kids.   You end up doing so much more then you'd expect.  But it's all worth it to see them singing on stage and hearing the talent that my school has.  I'm so proud of them and will miss our eighth graders as they move on to high school next year.

I tried out for the Zva Creative design team in April.  Unfortunately, I didn't make it on the team.  Oh well.  I'm still new to trying out and haven't been published anywhere yet.  I may try some magazine submissions and see how that goes.  Creating Keepsakes has some submissions listed on their website so I may try that in the next couple months.


And now for Bo Bunny news!  Wow!!!  I just saw the four new lines they have, and I'm blown away.  They are amazing!  I love all four of them.  Their previous release had some great lines but they didn't all wow me.  These though, I need all four lines of papers.  And the embellishments.  I think I finally found the perfect paper to scrapbook Elizabeth's first "Fortune July".  I can't wait until they come to scrapbook.com!

No comments: