Sunday, April 25, 2010

It's Here!

This is the big week!  We have two more rehearsals left before the final (taped!) dress rehearsal.  Thursday we have a show in the morning for the school and then one at 7pm.  We have a third and final show on Friday at 7pm.  I can't believe it's finally show week!  Next weekend, I think I'll be sleeping in a lot.  May 1 is National Scrapbook Day and I think I'll be celebrating with online crops because I plan to chill out in my pj's and just relax all weekend.  I have so much left to get finished before tomorrow's rehearsal!  I have lighting scripts to mark, final props to sort, a wheelbarrow to prep with letters...a lot!  I love being the stage manager but it's a lot of work, and I miss seeing Elizabeth every day.  I like to play with her and read her bedtime stories, and all that stuff!  I hope I can help the director pull all this off.  Fingers are crossed and prayers are being said.  :)

No comments: