Sunday, November 27, 2016

Gram Time

Not not your normal Thanksgiving layout to be sure! Shimelle's Design Decisions class had us looking at monochromatic colors for prompt 8. (Just a note for those who have asked, yes, I'll be covering all the prompts - just really out of order!)

Prompt 7 asked asked us to pull some supplies based on the color wheel. I pulled three colors - pink, aqua, and yellow - for a triadic scheme. I misunderstood that I needed all the various choices she gave us. Oops! Monochromatic was easy though. I just pulled all the aqua out. 

I wanted to use some things I'd purchased with great intentions (Bella Blvd Ciao Chipboard) but hadn't utilized. I also wanted to use some things that I purchased on a whim and had clearly lost my mind. The sheet torn from a notebook with the owl was made by Making Memories. It's a great product but I have no idea why I bought it. It's not me. Happily, it fit well here. 

Do you all have that loss of reason moment where you have to have something and then it just sits there? I'd love to hear that I'm not alone! Leave a comment and keep me company in those moments of passing insanity. 


No comments: