Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

Well, today is the day! I officially started Project Life!!! Since I'm stuck in bed upstairs with an immobilizer brace on my knee, I made my husband go take the photo I wanted for the start of my album. I've decided that on the first of the month, I'm going to take a picture of my house. Then, I can see how the house changes during the course of the year. I saw another idea on Two Peas that someone took a picture of their odometer so they could see how far they drove their car in 2012. I like that idea too. I may do that tomorrow. I haven't driven yet since I dislocated my knee and I need to try to drive before I go back to work on Tuesday. I have a Micheal's gift card that I might go spend so that will give me a chance to take the photo and to drive.

I'm excited that I already have my photo printed and in the binder and my journaling card done. I'm crossing my fingers that it keeps going this well!!

No comments: