Monday, January 9, 2017

Out In the Fresh Air

Here's the second page from the strawberry picking trip. This was my second page Studio Calico South of Market 6x6 paper pad. My 12x12 base is from Lily Bee Design Double Dutch Hopscotch. I used five new sheets of paper, two off cuts from yesterday's layout, and more of the cut apart sheet. That's eight different sheets! I included stickers from October Afternoon's label/word stickers from their Sidewalks and Fly a Kite collections. Oddly, I pulled the Farmhouse label stickers and then never used them. I couldn't seem to get them to work well.

With this page and yesterday's page, I cut one of the 6x6 pages in half and used it like a strip across my pages.  That gave me a good spot to start building my layers. Because I wanted to use as many sheets of 6x6 paper as possible, I decided to go for lots of layers and keep the other embellishments minimal. 

Thanks for visiting! Come back tomorrow for the final layout from this trip. 





No comments: