Saturday, September 27, 2008

I always wondered what the pets thought

Things always seem funnier when you're tired. One night Elizabeth would not fall asleep. She wanted to be help and wouldn't accept anyone holding her but mommy. So, I'm holding my darling daughter and bored out of my mind. I don't want to turn on the tv because I'm afraid I'll keep her awake so I decided to surf the web. I went to the site I Can Has Cheezburger? It's got pictures of cats with captions. Seems like a stupid idea. However, it can be quite funny at times...especially when those times are between midnight and 4am and you haven't slept in two days. I went back there this morning when, after feeding Elizabeth and being unable to get back to sleep myself, and came across this picture.

cat
more animals

I actually laughed out loud. That doesn't happen often with the internet. So, now I know how the animals feel when you bring a little bundle of cuteness home.

No comments: