Monday, January 6, 2014

Project Life 2014 - Week 1

I am happy to say that I finished Week 1 already. One goal I have with Project Life is year is to use a bit more embellishment. I bought a ton of things to use on both my regular pages and my PL pages. I sorta, kinda haven't really been doing that as much as I'd hoped. So, I bought an awesome box to toss in the little things I like to keep on my desk all together. It has on the lid "Stuff I Know I'll Never Organize." I might have laughed out loud in Michael's when I saw that. I also repurposed a small divided box for my wood veneers. Finally, I resorted my washi tape. I need a third bowl for my neutrals, metallics, and multi colors. They're in a bag and the other two bowls are sorted warm and cool colors.

On to the pages! I used the Honey kit primarily. I added some Bella Blvd stickers and washi tape as well as some Studio Calico wood veneers. The Week 1 cut out is from Kerri Bradford. I love her stuff for the Silhouette! The stamps are from Simple Stories and Citrus Twist. I can't wait to get my January kit from them! I may switch out the filler card if they put a January calendar in there. The filler card has a vellum saying I punched and trimmed. I do not know when I bought that. I think it must be 10+ years ago. It felt great to use it!!




No comments: