Friday, January 3, 2014

New Year, New Post

have the best of intentions with this blog, I really do. I just can't seem to get myself together. Here's to a year of blogging in 2014!

Let's see...some scrappy updates...

I know my last post was in 2012 showing week four of that album. I did finish it. Love it!! I love it so much that I did Project Life again in 2013 with the Cherry kit. Honestly, as much as I love the colors in that kit, I didn't like the kit itself very much. I got a subscription to Citrus Twist's Pocket Life kit. Between the two, I was quite happy with how 2013 turned out.

I like CT so much, that I'm continuing my subscription there. It's not a ton of stuff but it's enough that satisfies my shopping need because I have new stuff to play with. I also get their add on stamp. I love stamps in PL!

I will be doing 2014 in the PL kit Honey. OMG. I adore that kit!! The colors are amazing! The patterns are fabulous! I am in love with that kit. Since PL took up two albums the previous two years, I went ahead  and bought two of the Honey chevron albums. I already have them set up with the nice spine labels from Becky Higgins matching the albums. I went ahead and did that for the others too.

Here is my cover page for 2014. I kinda think I want to add our family in "potty people" under the hexagon names. I've seen that on a couple of other albums and I really like it.


Ok...just realizing that I didn't sign my name yet as the person who is recording the album. Oops!

No comments: