Sunday, April 15, 2012

Actual Scrapbook Pages!

A novel concept, I know!  It seems everything lately is my reorganization.  Let's get to what it that reorganization was meant to do - get scrapping done!

Shimelle has been doing a weekend long online crop.  I've been reading through and learning a lot as well as getting some great ideas.  The first challenge she did was to take inspiration from a scrapbook layout she posted on her site.  I was inspired by the background color, the clouds, and the paint splatters.  (that what it looks like to me at least)  I loved playing with the washi tape.  Having it out on that rod is pure awesome!  It was also fun to be able to play with my Cameo.  The clouds, yellow label in the title, and the green doily pieces are all cut from it.






1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Cute page! I love your Cameo creations!! And that photo is just too sweet!