Saturday, April 28, 2012

Bella Blvd Yumminess!

Earlier this week, a package from A Cherry on Top arrived.  I've tried to be good about not buying as much.  It was very hard after all the CHA goodies started coming out.  I finally broke down and bought Bella Blvd's Sunshine & Happiness line.

I discovered a short bit ago that I'm too addicted to collection kits.  I vowed to stop buying them and just choose a few sheets from the collection that really spoke to me.  The problem was, everything in the Sunshine & Happiness line spoke to me.  All of it.  The whole shebang.  Usually it's just paper, the alphabet, and maybe some stickers that call my name.  This time, it was every little part of it.  I bought all buy the flags and chipboard from A Cherry on Top.  I have no idea why I didn't get those.  At the time, I was thinking that they're in my bucket at Two Peas so I'll just get them there.

Anyway, they arrived!  I was about to do a dance of joy when I recalled the whole concussion thing.  Still quite dizzy and having a constant migraine.  Dancing = bad.  I did unpack it and drool over it (as well as Echo Park's new summer line Hello Summer collection kit.  I only picked up a single sheet apiece of the "solid" cardstock.  No other complete collection kits for me!  Scrapbooker's Honor!!

So, over the past week, I've slowly been working on the layout with my favorite Winter CHA release.  I chose the pictures one day.  I color corrected them another day.  I picked out the layout from a Scrapbook Generations book another day.  I even cut the strips a bit at a time.  I fussy cut out clouds from this gorgeous paper this morning.  After that, it was a matter of putting everything down.  It took longer than I expected.  It was a two page layout with clouds going across a strip at the top.  It took me forever!  Now, I'm regretting.  Please, no one tell my husband.  He'll be lecturing me about taking it easy.

It was worth it though.  Everything on the layout is yummy Bella Blvd goodness except for the washi tape.  When I'm feeling up to it, I'm going to take some pictures to upload here so you can see.  I just adore the layout!!!!

No comments: