Thursday, April 12, 2012

Reorganizing

Well, it's Spring Break week. I decided to undertake reorganizing my scrapbook room. It was something I planned to do over Christmas break but I didn't count on Elizabeth dislocating my knee. Nothing got done that week! So far, I'm getting stuff done. I moved my big 4x4 set of Jetmax cubes into the hall. They're going to be split up a different way instead of just a grid on the wall. Ten will go under the window and the other six are going to create a high "desk" to put my digital cutters under and my printer on top of. It'll make more sense when I post a photo of it. Promise! Here's my before picture:
It's an absolute disaster. The room stopped working for me a while ago, but I haven't really had much time or inclination to really do anything about it. Fabulous husband, Elizabeth, and I all went to IKEA earlier this week where I picked up a few little supplies to help me out in the room. I think I can do it. The biggest thing is moving the desk to the opposite corner. Back to work!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Dosent look too bad to me!! Lol, I need to organize my scrap space too!

Madeline said...

That's not bad at all! At least you have a room to contain it all (unlike myself!)! :)

Sherry C said...

I can't wait to see the end result -- looks like you have a great space!

Diana Joy said...

I too am looking forward to seeing the new layout.