Sunday, April 2, 2017

Mmm...Bacon

What a month! It's been busy at school and home. I've been scrapping with some kits I've made but have been slacking on the sharing and blogging. Let's get right to it.

This layout I made with my March BYOK. Check out the video of what's in my kit here.  My daughter drew a picture of a dinosaur thinking about bacon. She loves dinos and bacon. I thought it was such a funny combo! I trimmed it down from the 9x12" construction paper to a more usable size for me. I rarely scrapbook non-photo layouts so this was different for me. I love how it turned out though!


I have these wooden tags I got with a kit. I don't recall which because I've had them a while. It may have been Freckled Fawn. I didn't think the natural wood quite worked so I colored them with some Distress Ink. I dived into my baker's twine stash too. 


Since I colored the tag, I needed to color the Studio Calico wood veneer stars. I added punched tabs, enamel dots, and a word sticker to each embellishment cluster as well. My daughter was so surprised to see her artwork as a scrapbook page. She was grinning from ear to ear!



No comments: