Monday, April 10, 2017

Picnic Time

My March Build Your Own Kit was once again used for this layout. It features a photo of my daughter's indoor picnic. She used to always pull down the kitchen towel and set things up on the other side of the island. I'd come around the corner and find her pouring tea for her animals or sharing food with her toys. Those were such happy memories that I just had to document them.

My base paper is from Amy Tangerine's Better Together collection. I bought the paper pad and have hardly used it. I need to pull some more papers. I love the colors used there. I also used papers from Shimelle's Starshine collection, Bo Bunny's Double Dot, and some lime green mulberry paper I had in my stash.  Remember when that was all the rage?


The embellishment clusters all feature something crocheted from Bella Blvd and wooden hearts from Studio Calico. I used stickers from my kit by October Afternoon for my title. 




I'm finally done with with my Heidi Swapp wood veneer words! I'm so happy to use them up. They look so much better on my pages than hanging in my scrapbook room. I also used the Citrus Twist stamp I pulled out. I think it was just perfect for this picture.


My last cluster featured a blue Bella Blvd feather. I couldn't fathom how to use those way back when they arrived in my Bella Blvd warehouse box. Now, I just love the softness they add to a layout. I really hope they last. 



What do you think? I have more pages to show you from my kit, plus the April Build Your Own Kit had also been pulled and I've been busy scrapping with that one too. So much scrappy fun. Spring break is just around the corner!

No comments: