Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Wish

One thing I added to my March Build Your Own Kit was a 3x4 wooden card I bought from Two Peas in a Bucket way back when.  I hadn't recently started Project Life, but I was just starting to branch away from the card kits and adding more unique items. Sadly, this card was too thick to easily slip into a pocket. It's sat there, staring at me, waiting patiently to be used.

Finally, it's layout came. I adore how it works on this page. Even though it's a picture of my daughter sleeping as an infant, I wrote to my eight year old daughter. I've done a couple pages like this and years later it ends up being my favorite journaling.

In addition to the wooden card, the pink paper is from BoBunny's Double Dot collection. The stripes and vellum are Shimelle Laine's Starshine collection with American Crafts. The yellow star paper is Basic Grey's Oh! Baby Boy. The glitter lace paper is from so long ago I don't know who made it. From my kit I've pulled washi, sequins, my Citrus Twist stamp, and my Amy Tangerine roller stamp.





No comments: