Sunday, July 29, 2012

Project Life - Week 2

I've been an editing fool and have a whole bunch to share for Project Life.  Here's Week 2.


There wasn't a lot to share of my family this week.  We were on a downward spiral at this point.  I think that's one reason why I didn't share these earlier.  I was still in a lot of pain from my dislocated knee and Fabulous Husband was starting to get sick.


I was excited to be second on the Top Poster list for Two Peas in a Bucket.  Pretty cool!  I also managed to get off of my crutches.  Very happy about that too.


Not much happened on Wednesday so I took a picture of my favorite drink - Cherry Coke.  I just love the stuff.  One of my students even drew me a picture of Perry the Platypus (from Disney's Phineas and Ferb) bringing me a Cherry Coke.

On Friday, Elizabeth went to Gymboree.  She's in the level 7 school skills drop off class.  They learned about the letter D and made dinosaur teeth out of clay and put them on string for necklaces.  So cute!

I have a couple photos like the one for Saturday.  This is my scrap desk.  I've since rearranged my room and it looks very different.  But, my desk still looks like this way too often.

No comments: