Saturday, July 7, 2012

What a Day!

I was going to start posting my Project Life photos yesterday.  At least, that was my plan driving home from Virginia on Thursday.  However, life intervened.  Little Miss woke up at 1:45 in the morning throwing up.  Poor thing felt awful.  Fabulous Husband and I figured she just picked up something from our trip.  Got everything cleaned and then she got sick again...and again...and again...She ended up throwing up fifteen times in just a few hours.  When blood appeared, I called the on call doc at 4am.  Off to the ER we went!  After getting an IV with Reglan and a bag of fluids, she perked up.  She even ate a couple popsicles while we were there.  That's a big deal itself, since she's turned down popsicles at home every time.  So, after no sleep and a surprise hospital trip, I slept all afternoon once her grandparents arrived to help.  God bless them!! 

Later today, I'm planning on posting my progress from Shimelle Laine's True Scrap 3 class.  I've watched it a few times and have finally cut up my paper.  Stay tuned!

No comments: