Friday, December 9, 2016

Journal Your Christmas - Days 4 & 5

Greetings!

Today I have three more days of JYC to share. I'm working on keeping up to date (unlike Project Life right now) and reminding myself not to get stressed if I do fall behind. I've got Christmas vacation coming up shortly and know I can get caught up then if need be. At the very least, I'm reading the prompts and mulling ideas over in my head.

Day 4 - Planning Happiness - I shared this layout on Shimelle's forum. As soon as I posted it, I noticed I misspelled a word. Isn't that how it always works out?  There's not much on the list because many of the things we have planned are special treats that are in my daughter's Advent box. For instance, tonight, we are walking on Main St. and taking in the Christmas sights. She's excited and so am I! I'll be adding to this list as she finds out about the fun things we have planned. (Shhh...tomorrow we are going to see a drive through Christmas lights display. Don't tell her!)


Day 5 - I didn't follow the prompt. It's supposed to be about Christmas cards. I don't send them and have gotten very few so far. Instead, I wrote about the Saint Nicholas assembly at school and included a photo of my daughter's shoe.


No comments: